Monday, July 25, 2011

One house. THE house.

Remember that one house I really really liked? Well.... it's well on its way to being mine. I put in an offer and the owner accepted. We've both signed the contract and tomorrow afternoon is the inspection. If everything goes well... the house is mine. They have an estate sale at the end of the month, and as soon as it is all cleared out, we can go in and start making the updates. I know a big part of this blog is to document the changes that I make, but at this point I'm not sure I have the time, experience, or extra willing hands to make all these changes real. So, I'm hiring my brother's business partner to redo the things that are too big for just one person. I'll go into more detail and post pictures once everything is 100% for sure and complete. Fingers crossed that it'll all happen the way it's supposed to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment